Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I killed a rat

  1. #1
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    we had come home from shopping
    and I went to take a ****
    and as I stepped up I felt something
    bump my toe.
    I looked down and saw only
    a can of cleanser.
    I took care of business and heard
    a rustling.
    mice, I thought.
    then I saw it,
    a big
    motherfucking
    rat.
    the first one we've had.
    I got a broomstick, told my wife
    to shut the door,
    and after some minutes of
    chasing, strikes and stabs,
    I beat it dead.
    I carried it outside on a shovel,
    buried it in my backyard and
    bought some poison.

    today, I went out back
    with my daughter to help her find
    some nature items.
    I saw the burial spot.

    "what do you need next?"
    "a pine cone picked from a tree."
    "hmmm, I don't see any around here..."
    "let's look at those trees over there."

    we walked across the rat
    buried under dirt and pine needles
    to the other trees
    and found a
    pine cone.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 09, 2002 10:55 PM: Message edited by: crazy a ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just to clarify, the word they cut out was another word for "urinate".

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like how "motherfucking" somehow eluded "Big Brother" out there.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like how that ended. Gives it an excellent point.


    (anyone seen Lamech lately? i imagine she'd turn off the censor thingy)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    What point is that Bran, don't find your pine cone next to a dead rat? [img]confused.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •